Sunday, February 28, 2010

Of Laundry and Loofahs

Things we do at the laundry to keep ourselves entertained:
  • Make up nicknames for each other, such as Raj (as in Raja from Aladdin because the girl's last name is DeLione which means "lion" but a tiger is close enough), mine is Mom (I checked on some people because I heard them shouting, they called me mom, and it stuck), Butch (don't know the story on that one), etc.
  • Think of different foods we could send through the Mangle (the giant flat-iron machine) such as pizza in tin foil, crepes, and tortillas with cheese to name a few.
  • Push people in the giant dryers while they're unloading them.
  • Hide water bottles.
  • Ride/push people in the bins.
  • Hide in bins and scare people as they put there hand in to get stuff out.
  • Sing really really loud
The kitty is doing really well. She likes to watch basketball on t.v. (something she and Doug have in common). Recently she has discovered our dresser drawers. She loves to crawl in the bottom drawer and then magically appear in the top one. We tried closing all the drawers so she couldn't do that anymore, but it just makes her so happy, and it keeps her busy so... we keep them open. She doesn't bite as much as she used to, so I think she's growing up, thank goodness. Her favorite toys are milk caps, Doug's socks, and recently she has been taking my shower loofah out of the shower and carrying it around like a prize. Just as a size comparison I've included pictures:
(That's the kiss that Jenny told me to give her.)
If it seems like I talk a lot about her it's because she's really the only thing that changes, school and work stay the same, besides, she's my baby and I'm allowed.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you afraid she will do business in your cloths? Cute, cute Pepper. My kiddos are jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed I'm not on your blog list and I am WAY offended!

    As a side note, I only discovered this when I tried to hit the back button to return to my own blog and it failed me. Then I went to your blog list so I could find my way back to my blog and that is when I discovered your woe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pepper has been good about only doing her business in her litter box, never have had an accident... knock on wood.
    I wish kids were as easy to potty train.

    ReplyDelete