Sunday, February 7, 2010

6 weeks later


4 weeks

9 weeks

It's hard to believe we've had Pepper for 6 weeks already. She still looks like a kitten at 9 weeks old, but comparing to when she was only 4 weeks, there's a big difference. Her face used to be so little! It's weird because she still has kitten fur. Not so much on her head, but everywhere else she's still fuzzy. I think right now she's in the everything-is-a-toy-including-fingers phase... I hope it's just a phase... She has her sweet moments where she'll purr and cuddle... those last for about 5 minutes before she's playing again. She can reach the top of the scratching post we got her, it's about 4 feet high. We put a collar with a bell on her so we can hear where she is. She's good about coming to me when I call her, I've never had a cat do that before.

As for Doug and I. We're still surviving school... and that's about it. My supervisor hired too many people this semester at the laundry, so there's nothing to do (I'm serious, sometimes we'll fold and unfold blankets for an hour just so that we look busy). I still get paid for it though, and shy-anti-social-Lizzie actually made some friends there. It's true, they added me on Facebook. We love our new apartment, the commute to school hasn't been a problem. The ward seems a lot more friendly too. We've already been to another couple's apartment to play games. And they invited us over again tomorrow night for FHE. Things are good.

1 comment:

  1. So what you're suggesting is that there's a puppy somewhere under all that kitten fur. Interesting pet.

    If you're so bored at work, you should excuse yourself "for a moment" and come teach my class for me. Yay!

    ReplyDelete