Doug and I got new cell phones for Christmas. We're having a lot of fun with them, me mostly because it's my first smart phone. I don't know if I'd be happy with a regular old phone anymore. I'm spoiled.
Cheryl was kind enough to give us her old Christmas tree (they got one that was prelit). We put it up and decorated it... And then the cats got involved. Sadly we had to take it down early. We feared they would strangle themselves on the lights.

It was pretty while it lasted. Hopefully by next year they'll have grown up enough to stay out of it.
I had a great birthday. We went to IHOP (because I love breakfast food). I got pumpkin praline pancakes. Delicious! Then we went and saw Secretariat at the dollar theater. It was a really good movie. Doug wanted to change Milo's name to Secretariat after. It hasn't stuck. Then I reread all of the Hunger Games books (because Doug got me the first one for my birthday and completed my set). What more could I ask for? It was a perfect day.
School starts again on Tuesday for the last time! I can hardly contain my excitement. Hooray for 2011! I thought this year would never come.
I had a great birthday. We went to IHOP (because I love breakfast food). I got pumpkin praline pancakes. Delicious! Then we went and saw Secretariat at the dollar theater. It was a really good movie. Doug wanted to change Milo's name to Secretariat after. It hasn't stuck. Then I reread all of the Hunger Games books (because Doug got me the first one for my birthday and completed my set). What more could I ask for? It was a perfect day.
School starts again on Tuesday for the last time! I can hardly contain my excitement. Hooray for 2011! I thought this year would never come.
I'm excited for you too. It'll be nice to be done with school. Love you both.
ReplyDelete