I opened my computer to do some homework, but got distracted. Oh well, you will reap the fruits. I have lots of pictures, not only of my cats! Shocking, I know. But, I'll start with the cat ones. This first is a video of them with the ping pong balls. This is at the bottom of the stair by the front door. They spent over an hour down there playing. Of course when I pull the camera out they get shy.
Right when Doug got home today and sat down Milo climbed up on him. So cute.
Then Pepper wanted in on the picture action.
Milo has huge ears. Sidenote: I took off their collars because one morning I let them out of their room and Milo had gotten his jaw stuck in it, don't know how long he was stuck, but the collar was soaked with saliva and his fur around it was soaked too. Poor guy.
Enough of that. Now on to my plants class. Every week we get to bring home a new plant. I gave Doug the first one to take to his work. Plants in the workplace increase productivity, health, and all over well-being of the employees. The next week we made European Gardens (a bunch of plants in one pot).
This one has a Madagascar Dragon Tree (the big spiky one), Fittonia (the one with pink veins), a Rubber Plant (in the back can't really see it), and I don't know the name of the dark green with purple or the other green one.... yet.
The week after I got this cute Neanthe Bella, it's in the palm family. To spice things up my teacher had various plastic animals to put in the pot. I chose the frog, and named it Doug II.
Then today we got to make Bonsai trees. Ours are just small young ficus trees. I got to make two, one variegated and one not. I braided the trunks of the variegated one. I'm excited to continue to prune and shape them.
And all of them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment