I can't believe it's been a month already. Sometimes it feels a lot longer than that, and other days it feels like we just brought her home. Here are the highlights of the past month:
- Weight: About 8.5 lbs, Length: About 19"
- She's mostly outgrown newborn clothes now, and the 0-3 month clothes are fitting a little better (Some brands fit better than others. I've noticed Old Navy, Children's Place, and Garanimals run slightly smaller and the Carter's brand, especially the one from Kohl's, is a little larger.)
- She eats up to 4 oz of breastmilk every 3 hours, and at night 3 oz of formula will last her 4-5 hours.
- She likes: Baths, cuddles with daddy, car rides, and tummy time.
- She dislikes: Cold wipes, mom picking her boogers, kitties licking her toes, and getting dressed.
- My wedding ring fits again! I don't think I've worn it since November. Still working on getting in to my pre-pregnancy jeans, but I have lost 30 of the 38 lbs. I haven't really done any dieting or exercising, so I'm hoping once I get the all clear from my doctor I can get everything back to normal.
![]() |
| It looks like she's smiling, but I won't count it until she smiles in response to someone smiling at her. |



No comments:
Post a Comment