Nothing much has happened since the last post. But here are a few:
School started, it stinks.
I got a new job at BYU laundry. It feels like I'm working in a big industrial factory.
Football season started. And I'm actually watching it. Another shock, I'm actually kinda interested in it. Too bad BYU lost so horribly at our first home game (my first live college football game ever).
It's getting colder, which means the Hot Chocolate is making his appearance one again. And now I have awesome Ute mugs to drink it out of (Thanks Sarah and Nate.)
We still don't have callings in our ward... no complaints here.
So life is good, school and work keeps us pretty busy.
More to come when there are actually interesting things to report.
1 month ago
I'm proud of you for taking time out of your busy life to post something on your blog. You wrote something that wasn't even due. Good for you. I love you.
ReplyDeleteMom
Isn't there supposed to be a picture in the heading...
ReplyDeleteI have friends who worked in laundry. Not too bad, is it?
What do you mean that hot chocolate is "making his appearance once again"? When did he leave? He's a part of my life year-round.
ReplyDelete