Doug got me some flowers. There is a before picture of them in our favorite U of U cup. And then an after picture after I arranged them in a jar.
Then here's Doug making Ramen Noodles, I think. (For some reason it started underlining and there isn't a button to make it stop).
Side notes (my computer is wacko and won't turn off italics either):
Can't wait for Thanksgiving break.
(I can't wait to be finished with school period.)
These are the most interesting pictures I could come up with, since some of you have demanded some.
Friday night we went and saw the 6th Harry Potter movie at the dollar theater. The movie didn't start until 10:10 p.m. And there were THE (too bad everything is italicized so you don't get the full emphasis) most annoying girls there. I assured Doug that I was not like that when I was 13.
I haven't had too many more frightening encounters with spiders in the last couple days. I still want to get pest control in here and spray for them though.
We go through cereal pretty fast. We buy 2 bags (one of his kind, and one of mine) each week, and they're usually gone by the time we go shopping again. However, my new breakfast of choice is strawberry poptarts and chocolate milk. So I still have a pretty full bag of Marshmallow Matey's.
At this moment I am procrastinating doing homework. The story of my life.
Doug doesn't have anything to add, and neither do I.
Hope this will suffice for another month.
1 month ago
I love the flowers. Way to go Doug.
ReplyDelete