Tonight we got "Gobbled." So apparently there is this thing going around in the ward (besides pregnancy). You get "Gobbled" and you have to make treats and give them to 3 others in the ward, in the dead of night. We got brownies (not as good as Mom's, but not really complaining). There's a paper with it that has the rules of gobbling. Once you've been "Gobbled" you're supposed to put that paper on your door so you don't get "Gobbled" again. Doug wants to leave it off, so we can get more treats... Sounds reasonable to me.
We're putting our contract up for sale. If someone buys it then we'll move into a condo that Doug's brother bought and wants to rent to us. We'll see how that goes. My only concern is having to move when it's cold. Brrr.
I'm glad that it's finally Thanksgiving break. I don't have anymore school this week. Doug has classes on Monday and Tuesday. We'll both try and work Wednesday, and then have Thanksgiving at the Jaffa's on Thursday. I'm still undecided whether I want to go Black Friday shopping. I can't think of anything I want, well, want bad enough to wake up early (or not go to bed at all) to get.
1 month ago
I love the picture.
ReplyDelete