Thursday, December 3, 2009

The End.... is in sight

As the semester is winding down, so are our nerves. Thankfully we don't have much longer to endure. I only have one more 5-page paper left to do, and three portfolios. No more tests until the finals though! We're moving into the condo on Saturday. Couldn't have picked a better time to move... not. Chance of snow, 30 degrees, right before the last week of school... Not complaining though, at least we got it sold (after we held it for a couple for an entire week only to have them bail out on us last minute). I'm looking forward to hot water, a warm apartment, and best of all NO SPIDERS! I'll be sure to check all the furniture and things for spider egg sacs so we don't contaminate the new apartment.
Side note: After watching The Biggest Loser Doug and I want to run a marathon someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment