Saturday, September 25, 2010

Can't think of a title.

So after a year I finally added myself (Lizzie) as an author to this blog. Before, I would have to sign out of my account, sign in with Doug's (since it's under his email) and then post. Before I could check my email, I would have to sign back in to my account. Doesn't sound too bad until you have to do it all the time. I'll use that as my excuse for not posting very often.

After that preamble I'm sorry to say I don't really have anything in mind to blog about. I'm just that bored. Doug is at the football game. I'm home alone with my cats. I really am the cat lady. How far have I gone? Milo was sick, I took him to the vet, and didn't even hesitate to fork out $120 for it (exam, de-worming pill, anti-biotic shot, and anti-biotic medicine). The recent fire in Herriman caused me to ponder on what I would take if I only had 5 minutes to evacuate my home. My cats, my marriage certificate, and my memory box. I love my cats.



Milo is even helping me write my blog. I won't go as far as having a Facebook page for my cats, or even their own blog (though some might argue I'm turning this one into an ode to them).

On a different note. I'm thoroughly enjoying my plants class. Each week we learn about caring for indoor plants and in the "lab" we plant one and get to take it home. So far I have a Lemon-Lime Dracaena, a European Garden (basically a bunch of plants in just one 8-inch pot), and I'm propagating a Spider Plant from some clippings. For Halloween we have to take a hollowed out pumpkin (I'm guessing we'll plant a plant in a pot and then stick it in the pumpkin). How festive. I like Halloween. I would like to decorate more, not the creepy-fake-spider-webs everywhere, but classy Halloween decor.

Doug and I finally got a ladder (to put a new battery in a smoke detector). But I was able to put up my vases, that I've been collecting, on the ledge. They look nice, but I need more. It's a long ledge.

Just an F.Y.I. I bought Tootsie Pops the other day, they have Raspberry and Banana flavors! I didn't get to try the Raspberry, someone ate them all before I could. But the Banana tasted just like the banana twin popsicles. I would highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment