It's my LEAST favorite time of year. I love spring. I love the days getting longer and warmer. I love all the new little baby animals. The flowers growing and trees blossoming. I HATE allergies and shedding! Sadly these two things go hand-in-hand with spring. I was petting Pepper today and realized it has come, shedding season. I started brushing her and this (after just a couple minutes of brushing) is what I got. Keep in mind she is a
short-haired cat.


Yuck! And it has only just begun.... I have toyed with the idea of shaving them for the summer (Doug doesn't like that idea). Now, I know they will by funky looking for a while, BUT the benefits are: No shedding, no hairballs, they keep cooler in the hot months. And I mean, they wouldn't look
that funny.
so my dad had the same idea, and he did shave our long haired cat, fatty, and she looked very similar to the picture above, it was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen, all my siblings had to hold one of her legs becuase she didn't like it and since her fur is so thick it took forever! way funny
ReplyDelete